A stress-free date night in the Twin Cities begins at Union Depot.
- Start the evening worry-free by parking in the covered garage at Union Depot and taking the Green Line for your evening adventure.
- Enjoy the ride through St. Paul to Raymond Avenue where you stop for a locally sourced dinner at Foxy Falafel or a home-cooked meal at the family-owned Keys Café and Bakery.
- After dinner, here are great options for evening entertainment:
- Hop back on the Green Line to the University of Minnesota’s West Bank for a night of entertainment at the Theatre in the Round, one of the oldest theaters in the state.
- Are sporting events more your style? Regardless of which sports season it is, the Green Line can get you to the big game! Hop on the Green Line to Central Station in St. Paul and make the short walk to the Xcel Energy Center to cheer on the Minnesota Wild. Or take the Green Line to Target Field for a Twins game! You can even catch a St. Paul Saints game by taking the Green Line to Union Depot.
- Conclude the night with a relaxing ride back to Union Depot on the Green Line. From there, stroll over to PUBLIC kitchen + bar. Their lounge is perfect for a late night drink or a little dessert.