From Broadway-style shows to jazz music and dance performances, St. Paul offers a wealth of opportunities for music lovers.
- Union Depot is the perfect place to start a magical music night. Take the Green Line into town or park your car in Union Depot’s covered garage and get around town on the light rail, Metro Transit buses or by foot.
- With so many great dinner options nearby, your first stop should be for a bite to eat! Enjoy some Japanese noodles at Tanpopo Noodle Shop, or explore the far-ranging menu of Saint Dinette with flavors that transport you to Montreal, New Orleans, the Gulf Coast of Mexico and everything in between.
- Here are a few options for the evening’s main attraction:
- Attend a Broadway-style show, St. Paul Chamber Orchestra performance or dance series at the Ordway Center for Performing Arts.
- Enjoy a night of jazz music at the St. Paul Hotel’s Lobby Bar.
- During the summer, attend one of the free concerts or indie film viewings at “Music in Mears Park.”
- Stop by the Turf Club for a night of local and independent music. A historic landmark in the Twin Cities music world, the Turf Club is owned by First Avenue. Are you a fan of First Ave’s featured up-and-coming artists? You’re in luck! It’s only a Green Line train ride away.