Code of Conduct
In order to help ensure a pleasant and safe environment, all visitors must comply with state, county, and city laws, ordinances and statutes. In addition, we ask all visitors to refrain from the following:
- Occupancy of more than one seat, lying on floors or other areas or standing on benches or furniture
- Unplugging of, or moving of any furniture
- Disturbing the public, creating loud noises, throwing objects, climbing upon any part of the building
- Impairing pedestrian or vehicle movements
- Use of skateboards, roller skates, skate shoes or similar devices; riding of bicycles except for designated bicycle riding areas
- Bike acrobatics or stunts
- Defacing or damaging any property
- Conducting commercial activity without permission, unauthorized solicitation or distribution of flyers
- Smoking within 25 feet of building entrances or in non-designated areas
- Public intoxication and use of alcohol in public spaces
- Littering or dumping
- Using sinks or water fountains to bathe or clean clothes
- Using electrical outlets located on the floor or walls
- Offering baggage or transportation assistance
- Expelling bodily fluids/waste in public areas
- Possession of animals, other than service animals and the pets of condo owners, except as specifically designated or otherwise authorized
- Entering restricted areas
- Endangering the safety of others, engaging in fighting, or threatening another person
- Wearing masks or make-up to disguise identity, except as specifically authorized
Building hours are daily from 6 to 12 AM.
Between the hours of 12 and 6 AM use of the building is restricted to the following:
- Ticketed passengers (See below for details)
- Special event attendees
- Patrons of businesses located in the building
- Residents and their escorted guests
For access to the Waiting Room and use of Union Depot seating between the hours of 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM you must present a valid ticket from one of the following transit providers:
- Jefferson Lines
Union Depot allows individuals to use personal cameras to take photos in and around the public areas of the building. Individuals and photographers doing family photos, wedding photos, graduation photos, etc. must follow all of the rules as outlined below.
In addition to the Code of Conduct above, the following rules apply:
- May not set-up or plug in any type of free standing equipment such as tripods, lighting, props, etc.
- May not interfere with any private or public event taking place in any area of Union Depot.
- May not set-up hair and make-up stations.
- May not bring in rolling racks of clothes for photo shoot.
- No standing on, unplugging of, or moving of any furniture.
- No leaving equipment unattended.
- No blocking off of any area of the building, inside or out.
If you are interested in using the building for any kind of commercial shoot (film, television, catalog, magazine, newspaper, etc.) you must be pre-authorized. Permit fees and proper insurance are required. These types of shoots must be pre-authorized through the Union Depot Management Office (during business hours; 8:30 AM – 5 PM Monday to Friday). For more information call 651.202.2702 or email email@example.com.
Violators of any of the above policies/rules will be asked to leave the property immediately.