Visitors to Union Depot today are fascinated by not just the historic elegance of the restored transportation center. They’re captivated by the possibilities in the present and future. A wedding reception? Company party? A place to gather with friends? So many possibilities.
Public Group Tours
Take a tour to learn about the history, recent renovation, sustainability initiatives, expanding transit options and much more. Few sites within the Twin Cities offer such a clear view of the past, present and future of our community. Book a reservation to explore this one-of-a-kind destination.Public tours are available every other Tuesday at 11:00 am. Tours start promptly at their scheduled time and depart under the East clock, by the train engine cart, located in the Head House. Tours take approximately 60 minutes. Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be on your feet for the entire 60 minute tour.
- Tour is the equivalent of walking approximately 4 blocks.
- Union Depot does not provide wheelchairs. Please bring your own, if needed.
- Union Depot has multiple parking options.
Private Group Tours
Private group tours must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 15 persons, with a minimum private group tour fee of $90 (Cost per person is $6)
- All payments must be made in advance of the scheduled tour. (Only business checks, cashiers checks or money orders are accepted.)
- Private group tour requests must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance and are scheduled based on availability.
- Group tours are not currently available evenings and weekends.
- FOR STUDENT GROUPS ONLY – Group size is limited to 30 persons.
To request an application for a private group tour, please contact email@example.com.
Audio & Video Tours
Your tour of Union Depot is about to begin. Simply click one or both of the options below so start. The audio tour features five short segments that explain what you’re seeing as you walk through the facility. The video tour captures the essence of Union Depot in less than four minutes for a quick overview of the station. Both present historical highlights, the cultural significance and transportation milestone of Union Depot with a look at the past, present and future of this one-of-a-kind community landmark in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota. All aboard! Your tour starts now.